I get paid monthly on the 12th, and so the monthly budget I want to
create goes from the 12th to the 12th of every month. However, I
notice that any scheduled transactions I create for any date between
the 1st and the 12th, does not automatically deduct from the bucket
amount the current date is still before the 1st (i.e, May 30th). Does
Moneywell only strictly work from the first to the last of every
month? Is it not possible to change this?