Hi Paul... I can help with your first question....

Probably the best way to handle your credit cards is to have a bucket
named "Debt Repayment" under your checking account. Your credit card
accounts will be set up on their own in "Accounts." When you use the
card, the transaction will be under the pertinent card/account and you
will name whichever bucket the expense came out of.

I don't download my credit card bills as I don't use them very much.
When I pay my credit card, I use the "Debt Repayment" bucket in my
checking account and use the "Transfer" feature drop down menu for the
card/account the payment is going into. The amount is then credited to
my cc account in MW.

Does this make sense? I was up late last night. It's great software
with a great support group and a Prince of a developer. :-)
Karen