Hey Kevin,

Is there a way to skip a scheduled transaction?  Looked in the groups
and couldn't find anything.  I came across a need for this for my
credit card this month.  I had a $0 balance (moneywell has worked
wonders for my budget) this month and wanted to skip this months 06/01
scheduled transaction and bump to 07/01.  Only way I was able to do
this way to set the 06/01 pending transaction to "Open" and then
delete it and this bumped the scheduled transaction to 07/01 on the
Scheduled Transaction screen.

Just wondering if there is a setting I am missing or an easier way to
do it.

Thanks,
Mike