Hi - sorry to open another thread, I tried to reply to this one, but
it is closed

http://groups.google.com/group/no-thirst-software/browse_frm/thread/773c111e16ed5dbe/42abc749d6538d3b?lnk=gst&q=rss+feed#42abc749d6538d3b

I use NetNewsWire on the Mac and iphone to read the forum, using the
feed
http://groups.google.com/group/no-thirst-software/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml?num=50

Unfortunately on both only the first part of the message comes
through, making the feed next to useless.

If I read offline, and am interested, I can't get the rest of the
posting.

Having to catch up later defeats the purpose for me of using an
offline reader, and reading in downtime.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
   Martin.