Thanks Kevin! I'll give it a shot. I just have like 500 transactions
that it's trying to merge, I'll just have to sort them out one by one
when I have time, and assign buckets to all of them... probably not
necessary for past transactions, but I don't like seeing a number next
to "unassigned"...

Peace

nik