Was wondering if I can pay bills online through MoneyWell? As a
current user of Quicken Mac I use that feature extensively. I would
love to find a replacement for Quicken but two features that are
important to me are online bill pay and budgeting that allows
budgeting of different amounts by category by month. Most personal
finance programs I've looked at for the Mac use average amounts for
monthly budgeting which makes no sense to me. For example, I don't pay
my auto insurance every month for an amount of the average yearly cost
but once a year for a specific amount on a specific month. Looks like
MW provides such budgeting flexibility but was wondering about online
bill pay.