Under the View menu, choose the 3rd option (Define Future Pending Time
Period) and change it to "After today". Then be sure that the 3rd
option in View is saying Show Future Pending Transactions. You can
toggle that option if you want to see them from time to time.

Thanks for asking the question. I finally got my document set up so
that the total of certain accounts should equal the bucket total. But
I was having to back out the future transactions manually. Now I know
how to avoid that.

Betsy