Hi All,

For the last couple of days i've been attempting to implement a DHCP server
and have run up against a few limitations that I think spell the end of
idea (in pure JS at least).

Handing udp broadcast itself is fairly straightforward, but when its coming
in from multiple interfaces there seems to be no way to know which
interface a message arrived on - which makes processing dhcp more or less
impossible. I was just wondering though if anyone has tried to do something
like this with any success?

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
New group rules: