I'd like to be able to invoke 'npm install foo bar baz', and

- have npm setup the node_modules folder with all the necessary artifacts
- *not* proceed to call install scripts for those modules right away.
- (At this point, I'd like to be able to examine and content-digest
everything, and take a summary sha256), then
- continue (or restart) with npm the install scripts.

Is this possible?

Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
New group rules:
Old group rules: