Hello there,

I have done a bit of non-ES6 code for a server that uses
webpack-dev-middleware with 'babel-loader' on a client/ directory that
translates js code, supporting React, ES6, etc.
Now I am thinking.. "Why would i code non-ES6" for the server code and
figured how babel works with "babel-cli" to actually translate the server
code.

My question is, how do I use both, do I have a "build" script that does:
"babel server_dir -d dist && ../webpack" ? Or am I supposed to used webpack
to generate the code server and client to different output dirs?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/8f7b4f32-c23f-498c-a199-5ddb95126b5f%40googlegroups.com.