down votefavorite
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47015867/i-want-to-convert-html-table-into-pdf-and-csv-i-am-using-node-js-angularjs-and?noredirect=1#>

I want to Convert HTML Table into PDF and CSV i am using node.js and
angularJS , I want to implement most efficient and fastest way to convert .
Data is coming from big query because of that data is large Please suggest
best way.

Please tell which way is good and why

   - *To convert HTML table to pdf from front end*
   - *Or to convert data on server side*

THANKS in Advance

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/7cac1844-1442-4363-a699-7bfd5dad77df%40googlegroups.com.