How can I make HTTP POST call to a server using array of request-promise
objects where URL is same, only data is different each time.

I have array of objects that need to be POST'ed to a server one by one,
independently. I created request promise's array and then promise.all ()
but failed. However, single object (not using array) works.

Ex: 1. Previous functionality, with 1 object, I use -

*var request = require("request-promise")*

           *options.body ={ "name" : "sdsd"}*

*request (options).then(...).catch(..) -> it works*

2. Now with many objects in array, I created objectsArr[],  then I use
promise.all() or q package, q.all (), it fails with error message from
external server, saying invalid json/JSON parsing error.

           objArr[] =[{"name":"dsd"},
                 {{"name":"dsd"},}]

*var reqPromises[];*

*objArr.forEach(function(obj){*
*      options.body= obj*
*     reqPromises.push(request(options)*
*}*

then->

*q.all(reqPromise).then(..).catch(..)*

Even if object Array has just 1 object, it is  an array  structure which is
causing issues. I do not know how it is working, if it is trying to make 1
http request with arrays in json and henec failing. If in loop, means
making multiple POST requests, which I want, it should work.

Please suggest the right approach. Also if any better way to debug and see
what JSON is going to server? I use postman to call my local application
which talks and sends json to external server.  Usually console/log
statements are useful but with request/promises/chaining, its hard to
debug. :-(

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/307c86d0-33d3-4bbf-8130-7056b4d0e749%40googlegroups.com.