Hi all,

We use Nexus as a private repo manager.
some node js packages are redirected to Github site at install time and
since this site is blocked, the install process failed.
  as a workaround I install the package on an online machine, take it
through a whitening machine and finally I want to republish it to our
internal Nexus repo manager.
I've tried out several ways to do that but none gave me the same package's
content.
any one can help me here how to repack and republish an existing node js
package ?

thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/ac72b7ef-51bb-4485-9c57-451a3deb58b5%40googlegroups.com.