Hello,

Thanks for your response. Main reason is I'm mostly a beginner so for
the time being this is the only way I know. There will be multiple
active sockets at any given time and they will be interacting, so I
want to be able to roll changes in without having to restart.

Koray

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/CAHW%3DSBGMEfpZCYVppQnCtRrzx4Gu0_THSP%2BS3U0M7acLRg9M0g%40mail.gmail.com.