Hi,
I am writing a small module that downloads Google's list of supported
devices as csv, but I get it with a BOM I struggle to remove.

Here is my code snippet:

// url = http://storage.googleapis.com/play_public/supported_devices.csv

downloadFile: function(url, cb) {
    unirest.get(url)
        .timeout(5000)
        .header('Upgrade-Insecure-Requests', '1')
        .header('Accept-Encoding', 'gzip, deflate, sdch')
        .end(function(response) {
            let content = response.body;

            fs.writeFile('google_devices.csv', content, 'utf8', (err) => {

            return cb(null, url);

            });

        });
}

file starts with 뿯붿

Tried a few bom-strip libraries, but could not make it work

Please advise

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
New group rules: