Hi T.C. (and cc to nod...@l.fp.o for interest),

I've come up with a solution that I didn't notice before that will allow
us to package jQuery for f20/f19/el6. We still can't currently package
js-zlib for those branches, but we can work around it by cutting the
dependency tree a little short.

The heavily abbreviated dependency tree looks something like this:

grunt-contrib-uglify
  maxmin
    gzip-size
      js-zlib (cannot be packaged for f20/f19/el6)

grunt-contrib-uglify only uses maxmin for displaying the size of a file,
the minified size, and the gzipped size. It's not such a big loss if we
don't display the gzipped size, which is a tiny feature of
grunt-contrib-uglify. This output is just informational after running
"grunt uglify" to minify your project.

So, if I patch out the use of gzip-size in maxmin, then problem solved.

F20 update:
http://ur1.ca/ha82k

F19 update:
http://ur1.ca/ha82p

EL6 update (part of massive update):
http://ur1.ca/ha835

Also, EL6 is broken without the massive update I linked above. Can some
kind souls give a couple karma points please? That would be awesome.

Kind regards,

--
Jamie Nguyen