On 14/01/16 20:24, Piotr Popieluch wrote:

Update:

It has now been discussed at FPC and currently there is no good solution.

There are two options:

1) Make all modules archfull (which will result much more packges built)
2) Resubmit until a non PPC builder gets the job.

The other option of course is to enhance koji so that there is a better way to do it ;-)

Presumably the issue is that if BuildArch is noarch then koji will allow it to build anywhere?

This specific issue will stop being a problem when node 4 is merged anyway as I understand it, as that has PPC support?

Incidentally, is there a good reason why we don't merge the side tag given that all the binary issues are sorted and we seem to be doing the npm stack in the main tag anyway?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/