On 10/03/16 16:20, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
On 03/10/2016 06:32 AM, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

On Mar 10, 2016, at 4:43 AM, Tom Hughes <t...@compton.nu> wrote:

- The npm doesn't work at all because all the bundled modules are in
  the node_modules.bundled directory and node_modules is empty - moving
  them fixes it

Hmm, that's odd; it's supposed to contain symlinks to the bundled libraries.
That's because the old NPM package had unbundled lobs symlinked in there and
RPM can't replace a symlink with a directory. I'll look into it this morning.

Aaand I forgot that in my testing I made this an "echo" statement instead of
real symlinks. Oddly enough, `npm install <foo>` was working for me locally. I
have no idea how...

So this is still not quite right in the latest version - the node_modules directory now contains a symlink called "*" that
points at the bundled directory.

What's the logic behind creating links anyway? Why not just put
the modules in node_modules directly? or is what you're doing how upstream does it?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/