I've started working on packaging scuttlebot for Fedora.  I see that we now
have a Fedora package for every nodejs module.  This makes it easy to map
directories in node_modules to package names - however, it means submitting
hundreds of packages to ever get scuttlebot submitted.

I'm wondering if there is a better way.  A node module typically corresponds to
a .o file in a C library (with exceptions like libsodium).  It is like having a
separate package for every function in glibc.  Suppose we did this:

1) a nodejs-stdlib that includes all the common modules (a list to be argued
over at length :-) ).  There is no penalty other than a small amount of disk
space for unused modules - just like with a C library.

2) other multi-module systems are combined - usually including all modules with
the same first word.  For instance, all the pull stream modules begin with
'pull': pull-abortable, pull-box-stream, pull-cat, pull-cont, etc.  This would
become nodejs-pull, and include all the pull modules.

When the package name matches the first word of the module name, then
determining the package is still easy.  When that is not the case, as with the
proposed nodejs-stdlib, then dnf can still search for npm(...)