On 14/09/2020 23:07, Sérgio Basto wrote:
On Mon, 2020-09-14 at 12:13 +0100, Tom Hughes via nodejs wrote:
On 14/09/2020 10:30, Sérgio Basto wrote:

koschei notifications says that a lot of packages stopped to build
on
F32 [1] in build.log the error is "/usr/bin/node: No such file or
directory"

Because nodejs=packaging no longer pulls in nodejs.

Not sure what the eventual resolution was in F33 but as it's a
build only issue it doesn't really matter for F32 unless you're
trying to build an update for one of them.

ah ok, it is a easy fix , for example [1] but we need to fix about 300packages
[2]

Well that was my point. I didn't like that fix and I thought in
the end it was resolved without needing to do that, but maybe
not in F32.

Check the old threads in the archives...

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/