Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on September 27, 2016

Creating a RESTful Rails App With Angular

We'll be learning Angular basics and how to make CRUD actions to a Rails API

In this lesson, we will be learning Angular basics, and we will learn how to
use Angular to make CRUD actions to a Rails API to create a RESTful Rails app
that uses AngularJS on the front end and uses Angular to make calls to an
external Rails API.

We'll be using Angular with a Rails backend, so basic knowledge or Ruby on
Rails will be helpful. It will be required to have Rails installed on your
local machine. In lieu of a codewars challenge, be sure to have Rails installed.

Note: This is NOT Angular 2.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/restful-rails-with-angular
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:icalendar-ruby
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20160923T181210Z
UID:http://www.railsschool.org/l/restful-rails-with-angular
DTSTART:20160927T190000
DTEND:20160927T210000
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20160920T135344
 o a Rails API
LAST-MODIFIED:20160921T170213
LOCATION:Noisebridge - 2169 Mission Street\, San Francisco\, California\, U
 nited States\, 94103
SUMMARY:Creating a RESTful Rails App With Angular
URL:http://www.railsschool.org/l/restful-rails-with-angular
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR