Oggy, Oggy, Oggy

On 05/02/2007, at 21.52, Claes Jakobsson wrote:

Oy!

How about these previous speakers?

clkao
Jesse

clkao and Jesse would be nice to have, but again these people are transatlantic flights, but I put them on my list - we have already been paid visits from both in the past, so they might not be top priority

and the fotango folks might also have some interesting stuff to talk about so I think we should contact James Duncan and check if they want to talk about something. Earle Martin does OpenGuides and geo stuff and they also have Zimki now that does cool web stuff.

I do not really have any contact with the Fotango dudes, but I will see what I can do. At least they are not transatlantic :-)

Earle Martin is a nice guy, but I am not sure whether OpenGuides are of broad interest.

All put on the list

Hm...

None here in .se I can think of because we all do boring or very secret stuff (can't have everyone sign NDA right?).

/Claes