All those who may be in Mumbai...

I would invite you all to visit an exhibition of paintings by Jiten Hazarika,
be held at the Jehangir Art Gallery (Gallery no. 1) from 13 to 19 September
2010.

Jiten Hazarika incidentally took voluntary retirement from the Indian Army
where
he was a Colonel in the Engineers. He now devotes his full time to painting in
his NOIDA flat. He was a brilliant engineer in the army and twice got the
Chief's Commendation awards, first for building the Airfield at the Indira
Point, the southernmost part of india and second time for building the township
of Bhuj.
Jiten Hazarika is also very well versed in sanskrit.
he is a very versatile character and I am sure you will enjoy interacting with
him.
Regards.

Shantikam Hazarika
Director,