Friends,
‘Pragyan’ editorial board in collaboration with Placement Cell , IQAC ,
Tinsukia College is
 going to organize a workshop on “ Education for Tomorrow , Career
Vision 2010 and Beyond” which will be conducted by a reputed career
counseling group of the state NE Career Guidence in association with Friends of
Assam and Seven Sisters (FASS).It
 will be held on 27th September, 2010 at 11am at IQAC Hall, Tinsukia
College. Prashant Barooah (1),Sagar Hawaldar (2) &  Debojit Das,
(3)will address the gathering as recourse persons in the workshop.
If you are roaming in and around Tinsukia These days we shall be happy enough
to have you in that workshop. For details please visit our blogpost on the
topic above here:
http://pragyan06now.blogspot.com/2010/09/workshop-on-education-for-tomorrow.html
Sushanta Kar
.

 Click Either on : http://sites.google.com/site/pragyan06now
   or on              : http://pragyan06now.blogspot.com
 Read and Write in  PRAGYAN,    A Quarterly Journal of Academic, Intellectual
and Career Pursuit from Tinsukia College.
  We believe not on the Bondage of knowledge, But in Its Freedom.