Dear Vavani Da,

      Following are the few mobile nos of AASU ( All Assam Students' Union)
leaders .

AASU advisor : Dr. Samujjal Bhattacharyya : 09435013306

AASU president : Sankar Prasad Rai : 09435021516

ASSU general secretary : Tapan Kumar Gogoi : 09435012570

I think it will be good if you directly talk with them and express your opinion
to them.

Thanks

Buljit Buragohain.

Amar Asom ( 23.09.2010)