Subject:         WCCM V - Minisymposium on Aeroelasticity
   Date:         Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:01:58 -0700 (MST)
   From:         <ma...@pegasus.colorado.edu>
     To:         WCCM V - Aeroelasticity: ;

Dear Colleague:

The Fifth World Congress on Computational Mechanics will be held at
Technical University in Vienna, Austria, on July 7--12, 2002.
We (Charbel Farhat and Kurt Maute) are organizing a minisymposium on
Numerical Methods in Aeroelasticity. As an expert in the field we would
like to extend to you our cordial invitation to give a presentation.

If you are interested in contributing to this minisymposium, please,
submit a short abstract (up to 200 words) to one of us on or before
December 15, 2001:

+==================================+===================================+
| Prof. Charbel Farhat             | Prof. Kurt Maute                  |
| Center for Aerospace Structures  | Center for Aerospace Structures   |
| and Department of Aerospace Eng. | and Department of Aerospace Eng.  |
| University of Colorado at Boulder| University of Colorado at Boulder |
| Boulder, Colorado 80309-0429     | Boulder, Colorado 80309-0429      |
| (303) 492.3992 (PH)              | (303) 720.2103 (PH)               |
| (303) 492.4990 (FAX)             | (303) 492.4990 (FAX)              |
| charbel.far...@colorado.edu      | ma...@colorado.edu                |
+==================================+===================================+

                           Call For Papers

                          MINISYMPOSIUM  ON
              "NUMERICAL METHODS IN AEROELASTICITY"

         WCCM V - Fifth World Congress on Computational Mechanics
                    Vienna, Austria, July 7th - 12th, 2002

                  (http://www.wccm.tuwien.ac.at/index.html)

     Scope and Objectives:

This Minisymposium will provide a forum for discussing state-of-the-art
computational methods for solving fluid/structure interaction related
problems. Papers are solicited in the following areas:

     o Hydroelasticity, aeroelasticity, and aeroservoelasticity
     o Fluid/Structure interaction phenomena
     o Multidisciplinary optimization
     o Linear and nonlinear solution methods
     o CFD on moving grids
     o Space-time methods
     o ALE schemes
     o Geometric conservation laws
     o Dynamic meshes
     o Discretization of transmission conditions
     o Partitioned and staggered analysis procedures
     o Academic and Industrial Applications

If you are interested in contributing to "Numerical Methods in
Aeroelasticity",
please contact either  Prof. C. Farhat or Prof. K. Maute
ON or BEFORE December 15, 2001 and enclose a short abstract
(up to 200 words) of your contribution.

In addition, please, follow the regular abstract submission and
registration
procedure of WCCM V (see for details http://www.wccm.tuwien.ac.at).
Please,
indicate the invitation to the minisymposium "NUMERICAL METHODS IN
AEROELASTICITY"
on the abstract submission form.

Dr.-Ing. Kurt Maute
Assistant Professor
Center for Aerospace Structures
Department of Aerospace Engineering Sciences
University of Colorado at Boulder
Room ECAE 183, Campus Box 429
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0429, USA

Tel. (303) 735 2103
Fax  (303) 492 4990
email ma...@colorado.edu

Los mensajes son archivados en la pagina Web del AMCA
           http://venus.arcride.edu.ar/AMCA

Responder a