----- Original Message -----
From: "AEPA2006" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:51 AM
Subject: AEPA2006: final call for papers

 Dear Colleagues:

 This is the final Call for Papers for AEPA2006.
 The deadline of the abstract submission is 30 Nov. 2005.
 Those who are interested in participating in AEPA2006,
 please send your abstract to [EMAIL PROTECTED] by e-mail.

 For detailed information on the format of the abstracts,
 please see our website, http://www.aepa06.mech.nagoya-u.ac.jp .

 IMPORTANT NOTICE 1: PRESENTATION PER PERSON

 Basically, each participant can make only one presentation.

 You can submit two papers, but the acceptance of multiple
 presentations depends on the total number of submitted abstracts.
 Acceptance of your abstracts will be sent by 31 Jan. 2006 by e-mail.
 Three or more presentations cannot be allowed.

 When two papers are accepted, we must require you to
 pay extra fee of 20,000 Japanese Yen for the second presentation,
 since the cost for publication of the Proceedings
 occupies high percentage in the conference cost.
 Only the papers presented by the correctly registered participants
 at the conference will be published in the Proceedings.

 We hope your kind understanding.

 IMPORTANT NOTICE 2: REFERENCE NUMBER

 When you submit your abstract, we will inform you of
 the Reference Number for each abstract by e-mail.
 Since we are sending the e-mail manually, it may take a few days.
 If you do not receive the Reference Number
 one week after your submission, please contact us by e-mail.
 Note that this is just the receipt of the abstract.
 The acceptance will be informed later by 31 Jan. 2006.

 Important Dates:

 Submission of Abstracts:  30 Nov. 2005
 Acceptance of Abstracts:  31 Jan. 2006
 Submission of Papers:     15 Apr. 2006