phrocker opened a new pull request #140: ACCUMULO-4419: Change how compression delegation works URL: https://github.com/apache/accumulo/pull/140 This commit includes A compression pool not based on CodecPool, a default factory that does no pooling. Changes are also in place that will allow us to better control some aspects of Compression within the tserver These are early changes, so I'm soliciting feedback before I continue. My main concerns are: Do we really need the ability to trim the codec pool and the other features that commons-pool provides. Does this really need to be configurable? I believe so as we are using this. What additional tests should I add? I'm working a few more but if there ideas I would gladly ignore them ;) Should I make anything else configurable for this first pass? When scrolling through the changes there are some comments I'd like to see so I'm going to update comments. If you have any input I'm all ears.
---------------------------------------------------------------- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] With regards, Apache Git Services
