[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1706?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16120608#comment-16120608
 ] 

ASF subversion and git services commented on ASTERIXDB-1706:
------------------------------------------------------------

Commit a6d9b093a3aa0344a18897691e74260befdacf8f in asterixdb's branch 
refs/heads/master from [~imaxon]
[ https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=asterixdb.git;h=a6d9b09 ]

[ASTERIXDB-1706][API] Additional logging for debug

- user model changes: no
- storage format changes: no
- interface changes: no

Details:
This is just another log, similar to the response size one
already merged, to try to nail down the true source of this
issue. The previous logs point to the issue being somewhere
besides result distribution.

Change-Id: Ie377e531688ecf715ef822ed0fb027ee124fc976
Reviewed-on: https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/1929
Sonar-Qube: Jenkins <jenk...@fulliautomatix.ics.uci.edu>
Integration-Tests: Jenkins <jenk...@fulliautomatix.ics.uci.edu>
Tested-by: Jenkins <jenk...@fulliautomatix.ics.uci.edu>
Reviewed-by: Murtadha Hubail <mhub...@apache.org>


> Sporadic integration test failure
> ---------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ASTERIXDB-1706
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1706
>             Project: Apache AsterixDB
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: *DB - AsterixDB
>            Reporter: Till
>            Assignee: Ian Maxon
>
> We do have some sporadic wrong results in the integration tests, e.g. 
> https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-integration-tests/org.apache.asterix$asterix-installer/1005/testReport/junit/org.apache.asterix.installer.test/ManagixExecutionIT/test_1223_/
> {noformat}
> Oct 23, 2016 5:07:42 PM org.apache.asterix.test.aql.TestExecutor executeTest
> INFO: Starting [TEST]: temporal/overlap_bins ... 
> Expected results file: 
> ../asterix-app/src/test/resources/runtimets/results/temporal/overlap_bins/overlap_bins.1.adm
> Actual results file: 
> target/ittest/results/temporal/overlap_bins/overlap_bins.1.adm
> testFile 
> ../asterix-app/src/test/resources/runtimets/queries/temporal/overlap_bins/overlap_bins.3.query.aql
>  raised an exception: org.apache.asterix.test.base.ComparisonException: 
> Result for 
> ../asterix-app/src/test/resources/runtimets/queries/temporal/overlap_bins/overlap_bins.3.query.aql
>  changed at line 1:
> < { "timebins": [ interval(time("17:00:00.000Z"), time("17:30:00.000Z")), 
> interval(time("17:30:00.000Z"), time("18:00:00.000Z")), 
> interval(time("18:00:00.000Z"), time("18:30:00.000Z")), 
> interval(time("18:30:00.000Z"), time("19:00:00.000Z")) ], "datebins": [ 
> interval(date("1980-01-01"), date("1990-01-01")), 
> interval(date("1990-01-01"), date("2000-01-01")), 
> interval(date("2000-01-01"), date("2010-01-01")), 
> interval(date("2010-01-01"), date("2020-01-01")) ], "datetimebins": [ 
> interval(datetime("1800-01-01T00:00:00.000Z"), 
> datetime("1900-01-01T00:00:00.000Z")), 
> interval(datetime("1900-01-01T00:00:00.000Z"), 
> datetime("2000-01-01T00:00:00.000Z")), 
> interval(datetime("2000-01-01T00:00:00.000Z"), 
> datetime("2100-01-01T00:00:00.000Z")) ] }
> > <EOF>
> org.apache.asterix.test.base.ComparisonException: Result for 
> ../asterix-app/src/test/resources/runtimets/queries/temporal/overlap_bins/overlap_bins.3.query.aql
>  changed at line 1:
> < { "timebins": [ interval(time("17:00:00.000Z"), time("17:30:00.000Z")), 
> interval(time("17:30:00.000Z"), time("18:00:00.000Z")), 
> interval(time("18:00:00.000Z"), time("18:30:00.000Z")), 
> interval(time("18:30:00.000Z"), time("19:00:00.000Z")) ], "datebins": [ 
> interval(date("1980-01-01"), date("1990-01-01")), 
> interval(date("1990-01-01"), date("2000-01-01")), 
> interval(date("2000-01-01"), date("2010-01-01")), 
> interval(date("2010-01-01"), date("2020-01-01")) ], "datetimebins": [ 
> interval(datetime("1800-01-01T00:00:00.000Z"), 
> datetime("1900-01-01T00:00:00.000Z")), 
> interval(datetime("1900-01-01T00:00:00.000Z"), 
> datetime("2000-01-01T00:00:00.000Z")), 
> interval(datetime("2000-01-01T00:00:00.000Z"), 
> datetime("2100-01-01T00:00:00.000Z")) ] }
> > <EOF>
>       at 
> org.apache.asterix.test.aql.TestExecutor.throwLineChanged(TestExecutor.java:203)
>       at 
> org.apache.asterix.test.aql.TestExecutor.runScriptAndCompareWithResult(TestExecutor.java:152)
>       at 
> org.apache.asterix.test.aql.TestExecutor.executeTest(TestExecutor.java:775)
>       at 
> org.apache.asterix.test.aql.TestExecutor.executeTest(TestExecutor.java:1003)
>       at 
> org.apache.asterix.test.aql.TestExecutor.executeTest(TestExecutor.java:666)
>       at 
> org.apache.asterix.installer.test.AbstractExecutionIT.test(AbstractExecutionIT.java:161)
>       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor16.invoke(Unknown Source)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>       at 
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>       at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>       at 
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>       at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
>       at org.junit.rules.TestWatcher$1.evaluate(TestWatcher.java:55)
>       at org.junit.rules.RunRules.evaluate(RunRules.java:20)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>       at 
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>       at 
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>       at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:128)
>       at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:27)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>       at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
>       at 
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
>       at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:59)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:120)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:145)
>       at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:104)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:290)
>       at 
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:1017)
> ...Unexpected!
> Oct 23, 2016 5:07:42 PM org.apache.asterix.test.aql.TestExecutor executeTest
> INFO: [TEST]: temporal/overlap_bins PASSED 
> {noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Reply via email to