wohali commented on issue #41: 1.7.1 release URL: https://github.com/apache/couchdb-docker/pull/41#issuecomment-343693507 Steps from this point are as follows: 1. Upload images to our apache/couchdb space. I don't know if you have creds for this yet, so I'll handle this one myself. Basically you run this, which I should add a trivial script/Makefile to do at some point: ```bash docker build -t couchdb:1.7.1 1.7.1 docker tag couchdb:1.7.1 apache/couchdb:1.7.1 docker tag couchdb:1.7.1 apache/couchdb:1.7 docker tag couchdb:1.7.1 apache/couchdb:1 # these push steps will probably fail for you without creds docker push apache/couchdb:1.7.1 docker push apache/couchdb:1.7 docker push apache/couchdb:1 docker build -t couchdb:1.7.1-couchperuser 1.7.1-couchperuser docker tag couchdb:1.7.1-couchperuser apache/couchdb:1.7.1-couchperuser docker tag couchdb:1.7.1-couchperuser apache/couchdb:1.7-couchperuser docker tag couchdb:1.7.1-couchperuser apache/couchdb:1-couchperuser docker push apache/couchdb:1.7.1-couchperuser docker push apache/couchdb:1.7-couchperuser docker push apache/couchdb:1-couchperuser ``` 2. File a new PR against https://github.com/docker-library/official-images with the updated docker tags & git commit of this repo, once merged to master.
---------------------------------------------------------------- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] With regards, Apache Git Services
