dawnbreaks opened a new issue, #16466: URL: https://github.com/apache/dubbo/issues/16466
### Pre-check - [x] I am sure that all the content I provide is in English. ### Search before asking - [x] I had searched in the [issues](https://github.com/apache/dubbo/issues?q=is%3Aissue) and found no similar feature requirement. ### Apache Dubbo Component Java SDK (apache/dubbo) ### Descriptions Since Dubbo 3.36 has upgraded Spring Boot to 3.5 (which supports JDK 25), I can build and run a Dubbo RPC service and client on JDK 25 successfully. When will Dubbo officially announce support for JDK 25? Does Dubbo 3.3.6 have already support JDK 25? ### Related issues _No response_ ### Are you willing to submit a pull request to fix on your own? - [ ] Yes I am willing to submit a pull request on my own! ### Code of Conduct - [x] I agree to follow this project's [Code of Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct) -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
