finefuture opened a new issue, #15031: URL: https://github.com/apache/dubbo/issues/15031
### Pre-check - [X] I am sure that all the content I provide is in English. ### Search before asking - [X] I had searched in the [issues](https://github.com/apache/dubbo/issues?q=is%3Aissue) and found no similar feature requirement. ### Apache Dubbo Component Java SDK (apache/dubbo) ### Descriptions **The potential impact of point-to-point network interface on RPC** > Interference communication mode: Point to point network interface are typically used to establish direct connections between two specific nodes, such as connecting two data centers through dedicated lines. In RPC, if not handled correctly, this point-to-point connection characteristic may interfere with normal communication modes. For example, RPC is typically expected to work in a more general network environment, which may involve multiple clients communicating with one or more servers, while point-to-point network interface may restrict communication between specific two endpoints, which does not meet the general communication requirements of RPC. **What is the function I expect** > Add a configuration to determine whether to enable the point-to-point network interface. ### Related issues _No response_ ### Are you willing to submit a pull request to fix on your own? - [X] Yes I am willing to submit a pull request on my own! ### Code of Conduct - [X] I agree to follow this project's [Code of Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct) -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
