jdaugherty opened a new issue, #307:
URL: https://github.com/apache/grails-intellij-plugin/issues/307

   There is a problem with the autocompletion of resource bundle keys inside 
.gsp files in a grails project: when I have a main project, which depends on a 
grails plugin project, the resource bundles inside the plugin are not 
considered. Autocompletion only finds the resource keys inside the same 
project, but not the ones in the plugin dependency.
   
   This also affects the code highlighting inside .gsp files.
   In the following snippet, IntelliJ will mark the key "my.example.key" as 
"Cannot resolve property key", when the key is inside the plugin project:
   ```
   <g:message code="my.example.key"/>
   ```
   However, if I use groovy expressions instead of the tag syntax, the 
autocompletion works fine and IntelliJ also doesn't report an error:
   ```
   ${message(code: 'default.search.noResults')}
   ```
   **I have the following project setup:**
   
   - gradle multi-project build
   - a grails web subproject
   - a grails plugin subproject
   - the web project depends on the plugin project
   - both grails projects have resource bundles
   
   I observed this in IntelliJ 2017.1 using different grails versions (3.2.9, 
3.1.10).
   
   ---
   
   *Imported from 
[IDEA-174720](https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-174720) · Type: Bug · 
Votes: 0*
   *Comments, attachments, dates and reporter are not part of the export — 
follow the link above for the full history.*
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to