jdaugherty opened a new issue, #368:
URL: https://github.com/apache/grails-intellij-plugin/issues/368

   Relevant to [IDEA-238359](https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-238359), 
the method `respond` is not visible to grails controllers.
   
   For now, I tried adding the `respond` method as a dynamic member of the 
controller classes. The problem now isn't possible to add overloaded methods to 
the dynamic members list. I tried editing the `dynamic.xml` file to add the 
overload and it did not work. Neither the dynamic member list or the code 
analysis recognizes the change I did to the `dynamic.xml` file.
   
   I tried restarting and invalidating the cache hoping to refresh the dynamic 
member lookup. It did not work.
   
   IU-213.6461.79, JRE 11.0.13+7-b1751.21x64 JetBrains s.r.o., OS Linux(amd64) 
v5.15.11-76051511-generic, screens 1920.0x1080.0, 1920.0x1080.0
   
   ---
   
   *Imported from 
[IDEA-286990](https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-286990) · Type: Bug · 
Votes: 0*
   *Comments, attachments, dates and reporter are not part of the export — 
follow the link above for the full history.*
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to