jdaugherty opened a new issue, #366:
URL: https://github.com/apache/grails-intellij-plugin/issues/366

   I am using a grails 2.2.0 that I am upgrading to 2.4.5. I was able to 
successfully run the grails 2.2.0 project without any issue.
   
   Now, I am encountering some issues having intelliJ recognize a valid 
class/annotation "import grails.plugin.springsecurity.annotation.Secured".
   
   My fiend who has a mac is able to see that folder and have IntelliJ 
recognize that import import grails.plugin.springsecurity.annotation.Secured".
   
   Why is that that I can set my Grails version but can't have IntellliJ 
recognize that class from the plugin?
   
   IU-212.5457.46, JRE 11.0.12+7-b1504.40x64 JetBrains s.r.o., OS Windows 
10(amd64) v10.0 , screens 2880.0x1620.0
   
   ---
   
   *Imported from 
[IDEA-282996](https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-282996) · Type: Bug · 
Votes: 0*
   *Comments, attachments, dates and reporter are not part of the export — 
follow the link above for the full history.*
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to