P-Peaceful opened a new pull request, #4389:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4389

   ## What's changed?
   
   <!-- Describe Your PR Here -->
   - Added missing `helpLink` entries to 11 monitoring templates:
     - Dahua
     - DNS
     - Hikvision ISAPI
     - Memcached
     - Modbus
     - NTP
     - Registry
     - S7
     - SMTP
     - Uniview
     - WebSocket
   - Added localized help links for both Chinese and English documentation.
   - The S7 monitoring documentation is not available yet. It will be completed 
and submitted in a follow-up PR.
   - This allows users to access the corresponding monitoring documentation 
directly from the monitoring configuration interface.
   
   ## Checklist
   
   - [x]  I have read the [Contributing 
Guide](https://hertzbeat.apache.org/docs/community/code_style_and_quality_guide)
   - [ ]  I have written the necessary doc or comment.
   - [ ]  I have added the necessary unit tests and all cases have passed.
   
   ## Add or update API
   
   - [ ] I have added the necessary [e2e 
tests](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/tree/master/e2e) and all cases have 
passed.
   
   ## Testing
   
   Not run. This is a configuration-only change that adds documentation links 
to monitoring templates.
   
   ## Follow-up
   
   The S7 monitoring help documentation is currently unavailable. I will add 
the missing S7 documentation in a subsequent PR.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to