P-Peaceful opened a new pull request, #4397:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4397

   ## What's changed?
   
   <!-- Describe Your PR Here -->
   - Added the missing Chinese documentation for registry monitoring.
   - Added the registry monitoring documentation to the documentation sidebar.
   
   ## Motivation
   
   The registry monitor previously had only English documentation, and the 
documentation page was not available from the sidebar. This PR provides a 
Chinese version and makes the documentation easier to discover for Chinese 
users.
   
   ## Checklist
   
   - [x]  I have read the [Contributing 
Guide](https://hertzbeat.apache.org/docs/community/code_style_and_quality_guide)
   - [x]  I have written the necessary doc or comment.
   - [ ]  I have added the necessary unit tests and all cases have passed.
   
   ## Add or update API
   
   - [ ] I have added the necessary [e2e 
tests](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/tree/master/e2e) and all cases have 
passed.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to