Duansg opened a new pull request, #4399: URL: https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4399
## What's changed? Add onboarding steps for new PMC members to the end of the "new PMC Member Process" doc (English and Chinese): - How to subscribe to `[email protected]`. Subscribing is required by the [ASF Security Guidelines (https://www.apache.org/security/). - A pointer to the [ASF PMC Guide](https://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html). - A fallback: the [Whimsy subscribe tool](https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/subscribe.cgi), if the email subscription fails. ## Checklist - [x] I have read the [Contributing Guide](https://hertzbeat.apache.org/docs/community/code_style_and_quality_guide) - [x] I have written the necessary doc or comment. - [ ] I have added the necessary unit tests and all cases have passed. ## Add or update API - [ ] I have added the necessary [e2e tests](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/tree/master/e2e) and all cases have passed. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
