butterfly-520-boy opened a new pull request, #4427:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/pull/4427

   ## What's changed?
   
   - Replace the dashboard category-card carousel with Swiper Element.
   - Preserve responsive card counts, navigation, autoplay, and wrap-around 
behavior.
   - Remove the unused Slick and jQuery dependencies and global assets.
   - Add unit tests for overflow behavior and responsive breakpoints.
   
   Closes #1344
   
   ## Checklist
   
   - [x] I have read the [Contributing 
Guide](https://hertzbeat.apache.org/docs/community/code_style_and_quality_guide).
   - [x] I have written the necessary doc or comment.
   - [x] I have added the necessary unit tests and all cases have passed.
   
   ## Add or update API
   
   - [ ] I have added the necessary [e2e 
tests](https://github.com/apache/hertzbeat/tree/master/e2e) and all cases have 
passed. (Not applicable: no API changes.)


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to