zstan commented on code in PR #13602:
URL: https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/13602#discussion_r4132464720
##########
modules/calcite/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/query/calcite/planner/PlannerTimeoutTest.java:
##########
@@ -33,13 +33,24 @@
import org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.calcite.schema.IgniteSchema;
import
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.calcite.trait.IgniteDistributions;
import org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.calcite.trait.TraitUtils;
+import org.apache.ignite.internal.util.CommonUtils;
import org.apache.ignite.testframework.GridTestUtils;
-import org.junit.Test;
+import org.junit.jupiter.api.BeforeAll;
+import org.junit.jupiter.api.Order;
+import org.junit.jupiter.api.Test;
/**
* Test planner timeout.
*/
+@Order(1)
public class PlannerTimeoutTest extends AbstractPlannerTest {
+ /** */
+ @BeforeAll
+ static void init() {
+ // Additional check for val correctness:
GridTestClockTimer#startTestTimer
+ assertEquals(1, (int)GridTestUtils.getFieldValue(CommonUtils.class,
"gridCnt"));
Review Comment:
Also I think - of course I can make it as you suggest but my aproach will
help to identify a problem a bit faster I suppose, if you insist - I will
change it.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]