chibenwa commented on PR #3194:
URL: https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/3194#issuecomment-5772359029

   Hello @prosgarz35 
   
   Thanks a lot for this contribution, I am very favorable to it!
   
   In terms of timing as a risk is taken with updating this component I propose 
to land it after 3.10.0 release, which would leave plenty of time to update it.
   
   Also have in mind that ActiveMQ implementation has documented pitfalls like 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/JAMES/issues/JAMES-4192 - it would be 
very interesting to know if the artemis upgrade addresses those defect or not.
   
   I'll plan a deeper review of this work in the coming days.
   
   Cheers,
   
   Benoit


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to