AndrewBystrov commented on issue #4275:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/issues/4275#issuecomment-5494348408

   > Confirmed, and as per me is not intentional. it slipped out i think, a PR 
about something else.
   > 
   > [@ppkarwasz](https://github.com/ppkarwasz) can you look this? if you 
confirm i will try to close this with fixes or 
[@AndrewBystrov](https://github.com/AndrewBystrov) if You interested to 
contribute. I am ready to review and approve.
   
   Thanks for confirming! I’d be happy to work on this.
   
   I’ll prepare a fix for the `UNCACHED` strategy and add a regression test 
covering `Thread.setName()` changes on a reused worker thread. I’ll open a pull 
request and link it here once it is ready.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to