[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6625?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15585552#comment-15585552
 ] 

Jacopo Cappellato commented on OFBIZ-6625:
------------------------------------------

I have fixed the error (reported in this ticket) that was introduced by my 
recent refactoring: after my fix the behavior of the ecommerce application 
should be the same as before the refactoring.
My refactoring and my fix are not relevant in the context of enabling the 
ecommerce application to work in multitenant mode.

> EcomSEO generates an error when used in multi-tenancy setup
> -----------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: OFBIZ-6625
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6625
>             Project: OFBiz
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: specialpurpose/ecommerce
>    Affects Versions: Trunk
>            Reporter: Pierre Smits
>            Assignee: Jacques Le Roux
>            Priority: Critical
>              Labels: multi-tenant
>             Fix For: Upcoming Branch
>
>         Attachments: seocontextfilter.patch
>
>
> When using the ecomseo application of the ecommerce component in a tenant the 
> tenant entity can't be accessed, and the following error is returned.
> {code}     [java] 2015-09-17 22:44:33,906 |http-bio-8443-exec-8 
> |GenericDelegator              |I| Can't access entity of entityGroup = 
> org.ofbiz.tenant using tenant delegator default#enantId, use base delegator 
> instead
>      [java] 2015-09-17 22:44:33,906 |http-bio-8443-exec-8 |GenericDelegator   
>            |E| Failure in findByCondition operation for entity [Tenant]: 
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: There is no datasource (Helper) 
> configured for the entity-group [org.ofbiz.tenant]; was trying to find 
> datasource (helper) for entity [Tenant]. Rolling back transaction.
>      [java] org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: There is no datasource 
> (Helper) configured for the entity-group [org.ofbiz.tenant]; was trying to 
> find datasource (helper) for entity [Tenant]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.getEntityHelper(GenericDelegator.java:544) 
> ~[ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.find(GenericDelegator.java:1774) 
> ~[ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findList(GenericDelegator.java:1811) 
> [ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.product.category.SeoContextFilter.doFilter(SeoContextFilter.java:300)
>  [ofbiz-product.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.product.category.SeoContentUrlFilter.doFilter(SeoContentUrlFilter.java:105)
>  [ofbiz-product.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.product.category.CatalogUrlFilter.doFilter(CatalogUrlFilter.java:338)
>  [ofbiz-product.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.product.category.CatalogUrlSeoFilter.doFilter(CatalogUrlSeoFilter.java:68)
>  [ofbiz-product.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:504)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170) 
> [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103) 
> [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950) 
> [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:421) 
> [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1074)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:611)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:314)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>  [?:1.8.0_45]
>      [java]   at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>  [?:1.8.0_45]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45]
>      [java] 2015-09-17 22:44:33,907 |http-bio-8443-exec-8 |TransactionUtil    
>            |I| Transaction rolled back
>      [java] 2015-09-17 22:44:33,907 |http-bio-8443-exec-8 |SeoContextFilter   
>            |W| Unable to get Tenant
>      [java] org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: 
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: There is no datasource (Helper) 
> configured for the entity-group [org.ofbiz.tenant]; was trying to find 
> datasource (helper) for entity [Tenant] (There is no datasource (Helper) 
> configured for the entity-group [org.ofbiz.tenant]; was trying to find 
> datasource (helper) for entity [Tenant])
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findList(GenericDelegator.java:1831) 
> ~[ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.product.category.SeoContextFilter.doFilter(SeoContextFilter.java:300)
>  [ofbiz-product.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.product.category.SeoContentUrlFilter.doFilter(SeoContentUrlFilter.java:105)
>  [ofbiz-product.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.product.category.CatalogUrlFilter.doFilter(CatalogUrlFilter.java:338)
>  [ofbiz-product.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.product.category.CatalogUrlSeoFilter.doFilter(CatalogUrlSeoFilter.java:68)
>  [ofbiz-product.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:504)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170) 
> [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103) 
> [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950) 
> [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:421) 
> [tomcat-7.0.59-catalina.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1074)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:611)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:314)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>  [?:1.8.0_45]
>      [java]   at 
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>  [?:1.8.0_45]
>      [java]   at 
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>  [tomcat-7.0.59-tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.59]
>      [java]   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45]
>      [java] Caused by: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: There is no 
> datasource (Helper) configured for the entity-group [org.ofbiz.tenant]; was 
> trying to find datasource (helper) for entity [Tenant]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.getEntityHelper(GenericDelegator.java:544) 
> ~[ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.find(GenericDelegator.java:1774) 
> ~[ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>      [java]   at 
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findList(GenericDelegator.java:1811) 
> ~[ofbiz-entity.jar:?]
>      [java]   ... 25 more
> {code}
> This is due to the fact that the tenant entity is only available via the 
> default delegator, and not via the delegator#<tenantId> delegator



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to