[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10187?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Dennis Balkir updated OFBIZ-10187:
----------------------------------
    Attachment: OFBIZ-10187_Sanitizer.patch

> OWASP sanitizer breaks proper rendering of HTML code
> ----------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: OFBIZ-10187
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10187
>             Project: OFBiz
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: ALL COMPONENTS
>    Affects Versions: 16.11.04
>            Reporter: Michael Brohl
>            Assignee: Michael Brohl
>            Priority: Critical
>         Attachments: OFBIZ-10187_Sanitizer.patch
>
>
> The current implementation of the sanitizer breaks the proper rendering of 
> html code. In our case, class attributes are stripped from the html content.
> Example:
> {code:java}
>             <div class="item">
>                  <img 
> src="<@ofbizContentUrl>/webcontent/img/slider/1.jpg</@ofbizContentUrl>" 
> alt="" />
>                  <div class="container">
>                      <div class="slider-overlay">
>                          <h2>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet</h2>
>                          <h3>At vero eos et accusam et justo</h3>
>                          <p>
>                              Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur 
> sadipscing elitr, dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea
>                              takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.
>                          </p>
>                          <a class="btn btn-grey" 
> href="<@ofbizUrl>cms/~webpage_id=100</@ofbizUrl>">weitere Informationen</a>
>                      </div>
>                  </div>
>              </div>{code}
> will be rendered to
> {code:java}
>             <div>
>                  <img 
> src="<@ofbizContentUrl>/webcontent/img/slider/1.jpg</@ofbizContentUrl>" 
> alt="" />
>                  <div>
>                      <div>
>                          <h2>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet</h2>
>                          <h3>At vero eos et accusam et justo</h3>
>                          <p>
>                              Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur 
> sadipscing elitr, dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea
>                              takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.
>                          </p>
>                          <a 
> href="<@ofbizUrl>cms/~webpage_id=100</@ofbizUrl>">weitere Informationen</a>
>                      </div>
>                  </div>
>              </div>{code}
> I do not see any reason to not allow class attributes in html code. There 
> might be other problems with these rules but this is a showstopper.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Reply via email to