raboof commented on PR #1809:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/pekko-connectors/pull/1809#issuecomment-5189984625

   > > I'm in favour of this change, but it does beg the question: do we now 
_guarantee_ that _all_ sensitive values are masked in (for example) log output?
   > > I think we do/should not, and should make that explicit. WDYT?
   > 
   > I'm not sure how we can achieve this and for avoidance of security 
reviewers, I think we should avoid making any explicit guarantees.
   
   That means we're in agreement, right? I meant making explicit that we 
_don't_ guarantee sensitive values are masked in (for example) log output


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to