pjfanning commented on PR #3429:
URL: https://github.com/apache/pekko/pull/3429#issuecomment-5314868610

   I'm going to hold this change back until I can benchmark it. I suspect that 
it hurts us for scenarios where we have 10 or fewer fragments.
   We may need something fancier - that is only applied if we have above a 
certain number of fragments.
   I suspect that the right approach is to find a Pekko use case where we need 
to call apply on a ByteStrings instance and to see if we can optimise for these 
use cases.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to