HY-love-sleep commented on issue #6795: URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/issues/6795#issuecomment-5770381454
I would like to work on this, @Aias00 — could you assign it to me? The streaming path of the AI plugins is what I have been working on lately: the token limiter streaming fix (#6055), the streaming/gzip handling in #7138, and the sensitive word plugin (#7153 / #7155). So this one is close to what I know. Rough plan, happy to scope it differently if you have something else in mind: stop materialising the streaming response at the three sites the issue lists and transform the chunks incrementally, so the backpressure of the upstream is preserved; if a transformation genuinely needs the whole body, keep it behind an explicit and documented bound instead of collecting it unboundedly. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
