BobSong-dev commented on PR #7133: URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/pull/7133#issuecomment-5906193254
Thank you for the careful review, @Aias00. I missed the upgrade path in the previous changes, and I appreciate you pointing this out. I have added the Agent Gateway seed data to all five 2.7.1-to-2.7.2 upgrade scripts (MySQL, OceanBase, openGauss, Oracle, and PostgreSQL), using each dialect's existing syntax. Each migration now includes the plugin, both rule-handle fields, resources, permissions, and the default namespace relation, matching the corresponding fresh-install schema. I also added a schema/migration consistency check and wired it into CI independently of the Maven change filter, so SQL-only changes are checked as well. The check covers all 24 seed rows per dialect, and its regression tests detect missing or duplicate rows and changed values. Local verification: all five dialect comparisons and all eight checker tests passed. The root Apache RAT check passed before the upstream merge; the consistency checks and their tests were rerun successfully after merging the latest master. I preserved both the upstream MySQL indexes and the new migration data when resolving the append conflict. I have not yet executed the full upgrade against live instances of all five databases, so these results are static consistency checks rather than database integration verification. The fix is in 87c874faf, with the upstream merge in b4b55b477. Thank you again for your guidance. Please let me know if you would prefer any changes to the migration or check structure. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
