sunnysabor commented on issue #6596:
URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/issues/6596#issuecomment-5942244318

   Update: I kept the complete admin suite and its CI matrix intact, addressed 
the cross-dialect incompatibilities it exposed, and reran all four database 
profiles on PR #7408. In hosted run 
[36924341083](https://github.com/apache/shenyu/actions/runs/36924341083), MySQL 
8.0, PostgreSQL 14, openGauss 5.0.1, and Oracle 23 each passed all 1,728 admin 
tests (0 failures/errors, 1 skipped). No test was excluded to get the matrix 
green. I updated the PR validation details and moved it from Draft to Ready for 
review.
   
   The wider PR checks still show the clean-master-reproduced heartbeat test 
failure from #7401 and an unrelated PostgreSQL storage E2E failure after 
`httpbin.org` returned 502; the H2/MySQL/openGauss storage siblings were 
cancelled by fail-fast. These do not affect the passing dialect-suite jobs, and 
I am not treating this issue as complete before the PR is reviewed and merged.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to