BobSong-dev commented on PR #7424:
URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/pull/7424#issuecomment-5984954015

   Thank you for reviewing this, @Aias00.
   
   Yes, rejecting JSON-only clients is intentional for this entry. The 
[2026-07-28 Streamable HTTP client 
contract](https://modelcontextprotocol.io/specification/2026-07-28/basic/transports/streamable-http#sending-messages)
 requires clients to advertise and support both JSON and SSE. `responseMode` 
only selects the successful server response format. HTTP 406 and explicit 
positive-quality Accept types are our strict entry policy, not a rejection 
status mandated by that client requirement.
   
   I have clarified this distinction in the README and added 26 regression 
cases across both response modes, including checks that rejection happens 
before body subscription, identity resolution or tool invocation. Core/Admin 
(326 tests) and the example (28 tests) passed, with Checkstyle and RAT.
   
   I also merged current master normally, including the ZooKeeper rollout-race 
fix already merged in #7427, and pushed `0c35745b9`. New CI is running; I am 
not treating the earlier CI failure as resolved until this head passes its 
checks. I will keep the PR in draft pending the checks and your feedback on the 
clarified contract. No aggregation, prompts/resources or statistics were added.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to